I was born into a family of art and culture on my home world of Trill.
I was serving on the Training ship USS Valiant C when the ship was attacked by several Klingon Birds of Prey. The ship suffered extensive amounts of damage in the battle with a most of it directed at the warp core. The ship looked to be lost with engines down it was determined that even were to eject the core, we would still be too close to survive.
During our briefing I suggested opening a Rift but without using the ships main warp core; we failed to have enough power to do so. Our team leader Cadet Anoyda took command of the survivors and directed them all; the remaining officers and Cadets, in a damage control effort using power from every shuttlecraft. With it she was able to get enough power to me and I was able to use the gathered power to force open a substandard micro Tyken’s Rift and launch the damaged warp core into it. The Ship was recovered with only a 32% loss of life.
Clarke can sometimes seem rude as he might not answer right away. However this has been attributed to having so many memories to work through before giving voice to anything he might come up with.
==Starfleet Service Record == · Special Training Crime Scene Investigator, Astrophysics, Quantum mechanics.
- USS Valiant C: Training ship.
- Promoted to Ensign. USS Cornwall R: Bridge Officer Science Station 3rd Watch.
- Medical Leave: Attended Trill, Trill Symbiosis Commission.
- Promoted to Lt. Offered Command USS Starburst.
- Transfer to ACI.
- Promoted to Commander By Captain Three.
- Commissioned the USS Cambridge.
- Received a (rp) Star Cross for scientific tactics.